This page still is in development, bear with me please.
- 5 July 2019: Dutch radio programme Nieuws&Co interviewed me concerning the announced severe budget cuts in academia. Re-listen it here.
- 16 May 2019: Dutch tv-show M spoke with me on meToo-related issues in academia. You can watch the fragment here.
- 28 April 2019: BBC Radio show More or Less talked with me about a recent study claiming the number of insects was massively declining.
- 1 April 2019: Dutch science website Scienceguide wrote a profile on me in response to my inaugural lecture.
- 30 March 2019: Groningen-based radio show Glasnost talked with me about my inaugural lecture.
- 11 December 2018: Dutch tv-show De Wereld Draait Door, I was part of the jury that announced the “Number of the Year”, as you can see here.
- 14 December 2017: Dutch radio programme Nieuws&Co talked with me about a study on the ‘man flu’
- 28 August 2017: BBC Radio 4, More or Less spoke with me about the latest A-levels results, and whether the news could be an artefact of Simpson’s paradox.
- 29 April 2016: BBC Radio 4, More or Less spoke with me about Simpson’s paradox in Dutch research funding.